Fall League Details
LOOKING TO KEEP YOUR GAME SHARP AND HAVE FUN? BACKSPIN LEAGUES ARE A GREAT WAY TO KEEP YOUR FORM WHILE ENJOYING SOME RECREATIONAL COMPETITION. ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME.
- FORMAT: 2-person best shot, 9 holes weekly, 8-foot gimmies
- DATES: 9 weeks beginning the week of October 10th, league play once per week (skips Thanksgiving week)
- WEEKNIGHTS / TIMES: multiple weeknight options are available. Please click on the sign up form link at the top of this page for additional details and availability.
- TOTAL COST: Fall league is $135+tax per person (equivalent to $15/week). League payment is due week 1.
- MAKE-UP TIMES: We will designate flexible make-up options at the start of league play. 2-person teams should be able to finish 9-holes in about an hour during make-up times.
- SUBSTITUTES & MAKE UPS: Since this is a recreational league, subs are definitely welcome if you can't make it. However, we will have designated make up times as well.
- SCORING: Scores will be consolidated from all league nights and flighted for prizes. Scoring updated weekly on this page.
- PRIZES: There will be nominal prize payouts in the form of BackSpin gift certificates (amounts based on number participants). The goal of BackSpin leagues are to provide a great value while enjoying fun and friendly competition, therefore we don't charge to fund a prize pool.
Had a great time, two hrs, 3 of us, 16holes at St Andrews. Definitely going back, but next time, probably not putting. Really like to set his I’m hitting the drives and approach shots with the diagram of launch and head position.
Pleasantly surprised at best selections, Surly Coffee Bender and Deschutes Freshly Squeezed IPA were my choices. There is a pizza/bar in same strip that delivers.
Currently in their first year and with 5 slots might not seen like enough but I think just right for now and the space send small but is used very well – Michael Kerwood
I want to start by saying I HATE golf. However, my husband loves it. It was his birthday and I wanted to take him somewhere fun that he would enjoy. He loved this place. It’s basically a bar with golf simulation. They have 5 simulators. Of course afterwards he wanted one for the basement so we checked out the cost….$30,000…whoa!!! Anyway, it’s very clean. Nice bathrooms, floors, furniture, ect. Staff is very friendly and non-judgmental. Frequently check in and very willing to help. I am so bad…soooooo bad. But good news, there is plenty of booze. The prices are reasonable. If you are golf fan, it’s a definite must. If you hate golf it is still tolerable. – Alexis R.